The Indoor Air Quality Consultants
Florida Mold Inspections, Inc. provides you with services performed by Certified Indoor Environmentalists and Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists who have extensive backgrounds in building science, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and building envelope failure. Our firm provides property owners with expert solutions. Our firm works with independent accredited testing laboratories. Florida Mold Inspections, Inc. does not perform remediation, therefore, there is no conflict of interest.
Our services include Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) sampling and preliminary investigation to aid with assessment and possible causation of suspected molds/fungi contamination in indoor environments and commonly found household allergens.
- Mold screenings
- Particulate investigations
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s)
- Allergen testing for cat, dog, cockroach & dust mites
- Post-remediation verification
- Clearance testing
- Carbon-monoxide & Carbon dioxide testing
- Infra-red camera investigations
All investigative reviews and assessments are performed by†ACAC Certified Indoor Environmentalist Consultants (CIEC’s), Certified Microbial Consultants (CMC’s) and Indoor Air Quality Specialists in general accordance with one or more of the following applicable guidelines:
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and restoration Standard and Reference guide for Professional Mold Remediation (IICRC-S520)
- New York City Department of Health Guidelines on the Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
Florida Mold Inspections, Inc proudly serves the following Florida counties:
- Palm Beach
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 5891 NW 65th Terrace, Parkland, FL 33067
*Please note the PO box is not longer our business address. The website is in the process of updating the address.